*Finance not available on sale items
The legendary PVS-14C from GSCI is a great choice as a rear add-on for night hunting, which you can then dismount for spotting quarry in extremely low light conditions. The highly versatile PVS-14C system can be used as a hand-held unit or as a night vision rifle scope add-on system using a day scope adapter (DSA). Lightweight (330g), compact (just over 10cm in length), rugged and waterproof, the PVS-14C is a very impressive night vision add-on unit.
With a field of view of 40º and a focusing range of 0.25m to infinity the PVS-14 will never let you down in terms of detection, paired up with a long-range IR for eye-shine you will see clearly out over hundreds of meters.
The PVS-14C uses either 1 x AA or 1 x CR123 battery which will provide the end user with up to 40 hours of runtime, due to intensifier tube using little power to operate. The intensifier tube is available in multiple generations (see below) which are all available in the UK from Night Master with 7 years limited warranty.
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Objective Lens Focal Length: 27mm
- Objective Lens F-number: f/1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 40°
- Focusing Range: 0.25m .. Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +4
- Built-In IR Illuminator: Yes
- IR-On Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Any Polarity Battery Insertion: Yes
- Stow Safety Feature: Yes, Optional
- Power Source: 1pc AA or 1pc CR123
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours
- Environmental Protection: IP66 or Better (Optional)
- Dimensions: 110x65x55mm
- Weight: 330 grams
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Export: Available for Export Worldwide
Image Intensifier Tube Options
- GA2 (Green Phosphor GEN3, Autogated - FOM 1600-1799)
- GA3 (Green Phosphor GEN3+, Autogated - FOM 1800+)
- EC (Green Phosphor Echo, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600-2000)
- EC Elite (Green Phosphor Echo+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000+)
- ECW (White Phosphor Echo, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600+2000)
- ECW Elite (White Phosphor Echo+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000+)
- XR5 (Green Phosphor XR5, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600+)
- XR5 ONYX (White Phosphor XR5, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600+)
- 4G (Green Phosphor 4G, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800+)
- 4G Elite (Green Phosphor 4G+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2200+)
- 4G Onyx (White Phosphor 4G, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800+)
- 4G Onyx Elite (White Phosphor 4G, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2200+)
All PVS-14C devices have been nitrogen purged, which means the units have been filled with nitrogen in order to prevent moisture ingress and tube damage.
Please note: ALL GSCI product orders are treated as a custom order, each Night Vision / Thermal Imaging device is ordered specifically for you and the specification / tube that you have selected. In most cases, we are able to dispatch within 2-4 weeks but some units may take longer depending on the tubes in stock at GSCI, in which case we would contact you straight away with an accurate ETA.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.