The Grizzly from Vector Optics is a high value for money day scope, with adjustable magnification from 2.5-10x, a 30" tube and an objective lens size of 56mm this makes this a great scope long range budget riflescope - due to the 11 levels of illumination on the reticle alongside multiple lens coatings this scope is also good in low light situations.
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Lens Dia: 56mm
- Ocular Lens Dia: 40mm
- Ocular Lens Length: 66mm
- Exit Pupil: 22.4-5.6mm
- Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
- Field of View: 35.6-8.9 feet @100 yards
- Eye Relief: 100-94mm (3.9-3.7")
- Length: 325mm (12.8")
- Weight: 600g (21.2oz)
- Tube Dia.: 30mm monotube
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Range: 60MOA
- Windage Range: 60MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Reticle: Etched glass Germany #4
- Illumination: 11 levels red
- Battery: CR2032
- Shock tested to 750g, water proof
- Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
- High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Black matte finish
- Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
- Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 50mm (2.0 inch)
- Length of middle turret part: 38mm (1.5 inch)
- Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 37mm (1.5 inch)
What you get
- 30mm Weaver Mount Scope Rings
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.