The NMR-20 is part of the Night Master Response range, which has been designed to offer quality, reliability, power and versatility. This mode features a low-profile window breaker for emergency situations and a Micro USB port for convenient charging - plug it into your USB phone charger, 12v car charger, portable power bank, computer or any standard USB port. The NMR-20 uses a single 18650 rechargeable battery, but two CR123A batteries can be used as a back-up option.
This can double up as a great very effective pick-up torch.
- High power Cree XP-L LED with 960 lumens
- Rechargeable with Micro USB
- Four light modes and a hidden strobe mode
- Power warning indicator light
- Window breaker for emergencies (removable)
- Made from high grade aluminium alloy
- 2 year warranty
[[end tab]] [[start tab]]
- LED: Cree XP-L
- Max Output: 960 lumens (Turbo Mode)
- Max Distance: 174m
- Max Runtime: 250hrs
- Batteries: 1 x 18650 (rechargeable) or 2 x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Length: 128mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Weight: 120g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Night Master NMR-20 with glass breaker
- USB charging cable
- 18650 rechargeable battery
- Nylon holster
- Spare o-rings and rubber switch boot
- User manual
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Night Master. See the User Manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
- Press and hold the side switch to turn on, press again for 1 second to turn off.
- When the NMR-20 is on, a quick press on the side switch will change the mode. There are 4 light modes: Turbo > High > Mid > Low. Quickly press the switch 3 times to access strobe mode (or twice from Turbo mode).
- The NMR-20 automatically remembers the last mode used. Sow hen you next switch it on, it will activate at the previously used brightness level. This is useful if you require the same light mode for a particular task. However, if you quickly require maximum brightness from a lower mode, you can double-press the switch for rapid access to Turbo mode.
- There is a blue indicator light under the side switch, which illuminates with a slow blink when the battery power falls below 50%. It will continue to do this until ther e is 10% battery power left. When the power falls below 10% the indicator light will blink quickly.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- High: 240 Lumens / 8hrs
- Mid: 75 Lumens / 30hrs
- Low: 1 Lumens / 250hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.