The NM1 XL is the most powerful of the NEW NM1 hunting light range, thanks to a combination of the latest LED technology and ultra-clear 65mm convex lens you can expect to detect eye-shine out to 1200m and clear ID through the riflescope with the white LED at 500m. Due to the large convex lens, the XL offers the tightest beam profile on full focus out of the three NM1 models this is great for long range precise spotting - if you're looking for the brightest, most impressive long range hunting lamp that we offer, the NM1 XL is the one for you.
The NM1 light range has been specifically designed for night hunting, with controls that are close-at-hand. Beam focus, brightness control and all other functions are operated from the tail-switch. So if the hunting lamp is rifle-mounted there's no need to reach forward to twist the lens or fumble looking for buttons.
The switch is quiet and brightness control is smooth with the rotary dimmer. A lock-out function prevents accidental activation and a soft-glow indicator pulsates when the battery power reaches 10%. The indicator light can also be set to activate when the beam is active - an ideal alert if you leave your infrared (IR) LED switched on.
Each and every one of the NM1 range can also be used as an infrared (IR) illuminator to use with any digital or tubed night vision device, available in both 850nm & 940nm you can expect the perfect amount of illumination due to the amount of light control you have through the smooth twist brightness control and rear focus control which are both controlled by the intelligent tail cap - this completely eliminates white-out.
All NM1 models are modular with each-other, meaning that you can easily swap the LED module from one different colour to another or even change the lens size, with no tools required in a matter of seconds.
The NM1 range is our most powerful, versatile and best yet - it is the ONE to trust.
Struggling to decide which LED to go for? Take a look at our LED Catalogue.
- Beam focus from the tail-switch (from flood to spot)
- Long range beam distance
- Lightweight rugged body with HA type III anodising
- Quick change powerful LEDs
- Rapid & smooth brightness control via the rotary switch
- Quiet ON/OFF button (no loud click)
- Smart tail-switch with multi-purpose indicator light
- Various LEDs available; white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- 30mm body tube for easy scope mounting
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery
- No noisy head wobble, which many hunting lights suffer from
- 3-Year Warranty & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LED: High Powered LED available in white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- Beam Distance: 1200m eye-shine, 500m ID (based on white LED, ranges for other LEDs may differ).
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- Switch: Intelligent Dimmer Switch with LED Indicator
- Protection: Sealed with o-rings for excellent water resistance (IP65) and improved service life
- Dimensions: 67.5x30x175mm (190.5mm length when focused out)
- Weight: 342g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising
- Lens: Specially designed focusable convex lens for maximum beam distance
Total runtime based on 1 x 18650 2900mAh battery, the light will operate at full brightness until the light hits the low battery indicator at 10%, the brightness will then reduce for extended runtime.
- White LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 45mins total runtime
- Red LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- Amber LED: 2hr 15mins on full brightness > 2hrs 30mins total runtime
- Green LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- Blue LED: 1hr 30 mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- IR 850NM LED: 2hr 45mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- IR 940NM LED: 2hrs on full brightness > 3h 30mins total runtime
- UV LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 3hrs total runtime
What you get
NM1 XL Hunting Light with high powered LED
- 2 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Dual Bay intelligent USB charger
- User manual
- 3 year warranty
Easy-swap LED Modules
- Universal Pistol Grip
- High Scope Mount
- Fully Adjustable Rail Mount
- Fully Adjustable Scope Mount Set
The NM1 comes with a 3 year warranty from Night Master, see the user manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.