While shooters of all genres will appreciate the Viper Pro’s superior build quality, not everyone will want the sophistication offered by its 3-in1, customisable Smart-range top turret. Enter the Viper Pro Tactical model – a vari-power scope that maintains the Viper Pro’s outstanding features, but with more conventional elevation and windage turret adjusters.
The Tactical’s external 1/4MOA dials are easily re/set to ‘0’ without tools, while its twist-lock system ensures the scope cannot inadvertently be knocked out of zero while in the field.
MTC SCB2 Reticle
The Small Calibre Ballistic (SCB) reticle offers an incredible amount of aim points with a floating cross for clear and accurate target acquisition. This is ideal for use on small targets. The 1 mil dot square around the cross gives a rapid acquisition for small fast moving targets such as rats. When shooting at small targets or when bullet drop becomes critical the versatility of this reticule becomes clear.
- X6 times scopes to extend magnification range without sacrificing optical performance
- Super bright multi coated optics for a new standard of light transfer
- Patented magnetic, rotating flip-up lens covers
- Patented magnifying lens in rear cover for head-up display of turret markings
- Patented range ‘window’ on elevation turret
- ‘Smart’ range turret; geared to make up to 3 rotations of the turret relate to a single rotation of a customisable range display window
- Windage and elevation turret lock on Viper Pro Tactical
- Side parallax – 10 yds to infinity
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness button
- Optional parallax sidewheel (100mm diameter)
- Magnification: 5-30x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Focal Plane: 2nd
- FOV @ 1000m: 140m / 23m
- Diopter Adj: +/-2
- Eye Relief: 86mm
- Parallax Setting: 10m -infinity
- Adj per click: 1/4 MOA
- Max Windage Adj: 42 MOA
- Max Elevation Adj: 42 MOA
- Clicks per one turret revolution: 40
- MOA per one turret revolution: 10
- MOA per one Distance Disc revolution: 30
- Number of steps in one Distance Disc revolution: 120
- Max drop covered in one Distance Disc revolution @ 100m: 87.6cm
- Max drop covered in one Distance Disc revolution @ 100yds: 31.41 inches
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m: 0.73cm
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100yds: 0.26 inches
- Reticle: Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness control
- Tube: 30mm
- Length: 417mm
- Weight: 732g
This comes with a 1 warranty from MTC Optics, visit http://mtcoptics.com/warranty/ for more details on how you can extend your warranty for a further 4 years.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.