With riflescopes seemingly getting bigger and heavier, MTC Optic’s new UltraLite line offers shooters the option to keep their combos manageable. The inaugural 3-10×40 UltraLite (fixed parallax) weighs in at just 538 grams, yet maintains an array of practical features MTC scopes have become so renowned for. There is also an adjustable parallax version (10m – infinity) that weighs only marginally more.
Built to the same style and build quality of the MTC’s ever-popular and time-proven Mamba Lite the new UltraLite model succeeds the now-discontinued 3-9×40 Genesis UL, offering a higher performance and specification.
Sporting a traditional 25mm (one inch) body tube to keep the weight down, the UltraLite’s lenses are treated with a superior multicoating to ensure light transmission figures almost identical to those of heavier, 30mm-tubed scopes in the same price bracket.
Reticle options include SCB2 (adjustable parallax) and either Mil-dot or Duplex (fixed parallax options)
Besides its weight advantage, MTC Optics’ new Mamba 3-10×40 UltraLite boasts numerous other shooter-friendly specifications in its design, from its mil-dot reticle (true at 10x) through its semi-target turrets, flip-up covers – complete with magnifier at the eye-piece – and speed focus. It also comes with a 5-year warranty.
- SCB2 Reticle - Adjustable Parallax
- Mildot Reticle - Fixed Parallax
- Duplex - Fixed Parallax
- 3-10x magnification range
- 40mm objective (superior multi-coating treatment)
- Reticle options: – Mil-dot (true at 10x) / SCB2 / Duplex
- Semi-target turrets (1/4MOA). Finger-adjustable, with screw caps
- Speed focus, with ‘easy-reference’ indent at 5x
- Magnetic flip-up covers, with 2x magnifier in ocular for easy-view of turret markings
- Fixed parallax (100m/109yds) / Adjustable parallax (10m – infinity)
- Magnification: 3-10x
- Objective Lens: 40mm
- Focal Plane: 2nd
- FOV @ 100m: 8.2m / 2.2m
- Diopter Adj: +2/-2
- Eye Relief: 115-105mm
- Parallax Setting: 10m -infinity
- Adj per click: 1 click = 1cm @ 100m
- Max Windage Adj: 140cm @ 100m
- Max Elevation Adj: 140cm @ 100m
- Clicks per one turret revolution: 60
- MOA per one turret revolution: 6
- MOA per one Distance Disc revolution: 30
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m: 1cm
- Tube: 25mm
- Reticle: Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness control
- Length: 344mm
- Weight: 538g
This comes with a 1 warranty from MTC Optics, visit http://mtcoptics.com/warranty/ for more details on how you can extend your warranty for a further 4 years.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.