Designated ‘F1’ to mark its lenses’ optical configuration, the Cobra will prove popular with shooters who favour the less complicated sight picture offered by FFP tellies, where the relationship between target and crosshair size remains constant throughout the scope’s entire magnification range. This is particularly advantageous when allowing hold-over and hold-under on targets – scenarios aided further by MTC’s multi-stadia SCB2 crosshair that provides numerous aiming points to counter trajectory and windage deviation.
The Cobra F1’s First Focal Plane crosshair has MIL click-stop adjustments (1 click = 1cm @100m) via lockable, finger-adjustable elevation and windage turrets, and can also be illuminated to one of 6 intensity settings to suit any lighting condition in the field or on the range. The new F1 also boasts side-wheel parallax adjustment to eliminate aiming errors and assist in range estimation from 10m to infinity.
To maximise light transmission and maintain a bright sight picture, the specially-coated lenses of the 50mm diameter objective have been matched to an oversize, 30mm tube – and besides a fast-focus eye-piece, the Cobra F1 also ships with the standard magnetic, flip-up lens covers with inbuilt magnifying pane to assist with turret scale reading.
MTC SCB2 Reticle
The Small Calibre Ballistic (SCB) reticle offers an incredible amount of aim points with a floating cross for clear and accurate target acquisition. This is ideal for use on small targets. The 1 mil dot square around the cross gives a rapid acquisition for small fast moving targets such as rats. When shooting at small targets or when bullet drop becomes critical the versatility of this reticule becomes clear.
- First Focal Plane reticle: aim-points do not change with magnification adjustment
- Glass-etched crosshair: design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 10-yard minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- Optional extras: objective sunshade and large parallax side-wheel also available
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Focal Plane: 1st
- FOV @ 1000m: 82m – 22m
- Diopter Adj: +2/-2
- Eye Relief: 115mm – 105mm
- Parallax Setting: 10m -infinity
- Adj per click: 1 click = 1cm @100m
- Max Windage Adj: 140cm@100m
- Max Elevation Adj: 140cm@100m
- Clicks per one turret revolution: 60
- Mils per one turret revolution: 6
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m: 1cm
- Tube: 30mm
- Illumination: Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness control
- Length: 344mm
- Weight: 834g
This comes with a 1 warranty from MTC Optics, visit http://mtcoptics.com/warranty/ for more details on how you can extend your warranty for a further 4 years.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.