TLR-7150M is the professional thermal early detection system for reconnaissance and tactical surveillance on long and ultra-long distances.
The latest generation silent and Auto-NUC sensor is at the base of the TLR-7150M. GSCI proprietary hardware and software solutions are built around the sensor and offer unique tools for added tactical advantage and user safety.
On top of that TLR-7150M has a top-quality, fast 150mm objective lens with the largest aperture to achieve maximum detection capabilities.
TLR-7150M can be comfortably operated for prolonged viewing periods without eye strain.
TLR-7150M is fully dust- and waterproof system specifically designed for professional applications and long-term, intensive use in any environment, in any lighting or weather conditions.
TLR-7150M is equipped with an uncooled high-performance detector. The advantages of TLR-7150M over a cooled device are: much lower power consumption, compact size, small weight, and performance figures that are on par or exceed those of bulky cooled systems currently available on the market.
TLR-7150M is maintenance-free. Operating cooled thermal systems involves hidden costs: coolers require regular and expensive servicing that costs up to 10% of the price of the cooled system per year. Being based on an uncooled detector, TLR-7150M does not carry any additional costs associated with its maintenance and needs no servicing.
TLR-7150M is silent and undetectable. In addition to consuming more power, cooled thermal systems emit into the atmosphere a significant amount of thermal radiation, which can be detected by other thermal systems. This immediately reveals the exact location of the cooled unit and with it, of course, the entire crew. TLR-7150M does not have this drawback: generating 20 times less heat it is protected from unwanted detection.
TLR-7150M is mobile and autonomous. TLR-7150M weighs considerably less than cooled systems and thanks to low power consumption, its ability to operate on batteries or external sources is vital in emergency situations like power outages.
TLR-7150M is considerably more affordable. There are no compromises on quality, performance and reliability in TLR-7150M. And yet it is available at a fraction of cost of a standard cooled thermal imaging system.
- Optical Magnification: 6x
- Field of View: 4.1ºx3.1º
- Focusing Range: 5m .. Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +4
- Eyerelief: Min. 20mm
- FPA Type: Uncooled, a-Si, Shutterless, Silent, Auto-NUC (Uninterrupted Operation)
- FPA Resolution and Pitch: 640x480, 17μm
- FPA Sensitivity (NETD): <50mK
- FPA Refresh Rate: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X
- Internal Display: 0.6" Diagonal, AMOLED, Colour, 800x600
- Imaging Modes: Monochrome (White-Hot / Black-Hot) and 8 Colour Palettes
- Digital Passive Stadiametric Rangefinder (SRF): Yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement Feature (DDE): Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range Feature (WDR): Yes
- Stow Safety Feature (SSF): Yes
- Real Time: Time & Date Stamp, Simplified, Extended, DTG Formats
- Digital Video Recorder: Yes, Comes with Removable 32GB microSD Card
- Detection Capability (Man Sized Target 1.7x0.5m): 5000m
- Detection Capability (NATO Target 2.3x2.3m): 6700m
- Hand-Held Capability: Yes
- Tripod-Mountable: Yes
- Automatic/Manual Pixel Masking: Yes
- External Video Feed Protection: Yes
- Automatic Power Down Control: User-Configurable: 10 .. 60 minutes of inactivity
- Batteries: 4 x AA of Any Type: Lithium / Rechargeable
- Universal Port: Video-Out, Remote Control and External Power (4VDC .. 15VDC)
- Battery Life on 4 x AA: Up to 8 Hours
- Environmlental Protection: Min. IP67, Nitrogen Purged Housing
- Dimensions: 384x170x170mm
- Weight: 3.25KG
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC .. +50ºC
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Export: Available Worldwide (Canadian Export Permit Required)
For full product specifications, click here.
What you get
- Built-in Digital Video Recorder GS-DVR-INT (32GB microSD Card Included)
- Universal Remote Control Unit TRC-120
- Demist Shield
- Quick-swap Battery Holders
- Short Eye-relief Eyecup
- Video-out Cable
- USB Power Cable
- Lens Cap
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Carry Case
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
- Cleaning Kit (3-in-1 Multi-Pen + Cleaning Cloth)
All GSCI products are custom made to order.
In most cases we are able to dispatch within 3 to 4 weeks, some units may take longer depending on device / tube stock with GSCI in Canada - for an accurate dispatch ETA please feel free to contact us.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check your eligibility
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any country Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
On discounted 'sale' products we are unable to offer 0% finance on any of these sale items - any order placed via finance will be cancelled.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Representative examples could be based on the below:
|0% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 0%
● Interest charged = £0
● 12 monthly payments of = £45
● Total amount payable = £600
|19.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £54.96
● 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
● Total amount payable = £654.96
Paying with finance
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a soft credit check is done and only once all security checks have been completed and your deposit has been paid will a hard credit check be made, which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken approximately 15 to 30 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
For any other questions contact us on 01535 610066 or email.
Night Spark Ltd is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646).
NIGHT SPARK LTD is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). Credit is subject to status.
Company number: 05680223
All orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday, we normally dispatch on the same day using the courier DPD for UK orders. For European and International orders we use DPD International Couriers or Royal Mail with the quickest service possible for your destination. Orders received after 2pm may be dispatched the next day. Orders received after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (Monday).
Please do check that the item is not marked as "out of stock", "custom order item", "pre-order" or "available to back-order" if you are expecting your item to be dispatched immediately.
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £40)
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery Before 12:00PM - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Saturday Delivery - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Sunday Delivery - £9.95
- Offshore (Channel Islands & Isle of Man): DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Northern Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Republic of Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Europe: DPD Courier or Royal Mail Tracked - £14.95
Rest of the World
- International: Royal Mail Tracked - £17.95
We would ask that you please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination, (e.g., if you live in Scottish Highlands, please select 'Scottish Highlands & Islands' instead of 'Mainland UK').
When ordering, either online or by phone, please supply your mobile number and/or email address to be able to track your order. If we send via DPD, you will receive a text message or email as soon as your order has been processed, to let you know that your order is ready for dispatch. If we send via Royal Mail (UK or International), please contact us for your tracking number.
1 hour delivery time-slot from DPD
On the day your order is due to be delivered via DPD you will receive a text message or email from DPD, indicating when your order will be delivered. It will be a 1-hour time-slot. If you are unable to accept the parcel at that time, please following the instructions in your message from DPD to arrange a redelivery.
Free UK Delivery
All orders over £40 will receive free delivery within mainland UK. Orders dispatched on our free UK delivery service will be sent by DPD Courier Next Day Delivery Service or Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed. These services normally takes 1 working day and a signature may be required upon delivery of your order.
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands via DPD has an estimated timescale of 2-5 days. In some cases, a notification text with an hours time slot may not be available where DPD have used a 3rd party courier to complete your delivery.
Scottish Highlands - AB10-37, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
European & International Deliveries
For European and International orders, shipping is added automatically when you checkout. For European orders the shipping cost is £14.95, for International orders the shipping cost is £17.95.
Due to the EU-UK trade agreement, customs and duty may be payable on orders shipped from us in the UK to European & International destinations depending on order value and contents, any fees will be calculated upon import to your country.
No VAT & Zero-rated VAT
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax), unless 'ex VAT' (exclusive of VAT) is displayed next to the price. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, VAT (Value Added Tax - 20%) will not be charged and so you will pay the lower, ex-VAT price.
DPD is our chosen provider for courier services. Where appropriate (mainly for small items or European & International destinations) we may use Royal Mail for sending orders. By ordering from www.nightmaster.co.uk you accept that your order and address details will be handled by these companies and any third-party courier providers they employ the services of. For information on their services, please read the Terms & Conditions of Service for DPD and Royal Mail.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your problem, if we are unable to help you resolve the issue via email we will send you a copy of our returns form - if you are returning a product for a refund, please safely package your product and return this back to us in original condition with a copy of your original receipt.
You can download our returns form online, click here.
To view our refund policy, click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.