*Finance not available on sale items
The SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel to charge its internal rechargeable battery. The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera captures 12-megapixel photos or HD videos in colour by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses high-power super low glow LEDs combined with the blur reduction technology to have the best image quality at night. It is the perfect camera to avoid spooking game.
Never buy batteries again! The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel & rechargeable battery.
- 12 MP still images
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Built-in solar panel charges internal lithium battery
- Powered by 6 AA batteries (optional)
- Night mode: Optimal, IR Boost & Blur Reduction
- 40° Detection angle
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Built-in 2” Viewing/Configuration screen with zoom and pan functions
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 photos per detection
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- Selectable delay between photo detection: instant to 30m, between video detection: 10s to 30m
- 0.07s Trigger speed
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- HD video recording from 10 to 90s (720p)
- Sound recording
- Requires an SD/HC card, up to 32GB (not incl.)
- Internal lithium battery (rechargeable)
- Up to 30.5m (100’) Flash range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4 – 20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
- Photo: 12MP
- LEDs: 42 LEDs
- Type of LEDs: Super low glow
- Screen: 2"
- Photo type: Colour by day, black & white by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (ºCºF)
- Time-lapse mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Flash range: <100'
- TriggerSpeed: 0.07s
- Photo first (hybrid mode): Yes
- Video: HD (720p)
- Sound recording: Yes
- Memory card: Requires a SD/SDHC card up to 32GB (not included)
- Built-in power: Solar Pannel
- Built-in power: Internal rechargeable battery
- Back-up power: 6 alkaline AA batteries
- Spypoint Power Pack: Rechargeable lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)
- External Power: 12V power jack
- Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
- Motion sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Adjustable distance detection sensor: 5 to 80ft
- Schedule setup: 1 day
- Mount: Standard 1/4-20" tripod
What you get
- Spypoint Solar
- 12V-USB Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Strap
- Quick-start Guide
This unit comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Spypoint. See the User Manual that comes with the Spypoint Trail Camera.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.