The SPYPOINT’s GEOPAD hunting tablet is the new ultimate tool for every hunter. This Android tablet includes many great tools and applications especially designed for hunting - pairing this with a Stream Vision compatible Pulsar / Yukon product makes for a great combination.
The GEOPAD is compatible with all SD and MicroSD cards from other trail cameras. With each tablet, get a free one year GOLD account to the mySPYPOINT.com online camera and photo management system.
This complete tool will allow you to locate your cameras, enjoy the cloud based system and the automatic organisation of photos for your trail camera. With the new GEOPAD, plan your next hunting season more effectively!
- MySPYPOINT App - camera and photo management system
- Built in Game Caller App with upgrades available: Whitetail (5 sounds), Moose (5 sounds), Predator (5 sounds). Also allows for call sequences to be put together
- Offline Maps (can be used without Wi-Fi)
- Backtrack App – allows you to trackback to where your trail camera was left
- XCEL Stream App – connects the XCEL Stream (optional extra) to stream live video
- Hunting games (Duck Hunting, Dear Hunter Challenge, Forest Sniper)
- Gold mySPYPOINT subscription
- Access to millions of apps through the Google Play store, internet access, email, Skype, music storage and more
- Extra rugged and weather resistant case with Rubber Armouring
- Weather resistant rubber covers for in/out ports
- Camo bodyshell
- Adjustable hand carrying strap
- 1/4" Whitworth tripod thread on back
- Micro-SD card slot SD card ready (includes an SD card reader, retained on the back)
- 1/8" audio output jack
- USB port
- 7", 1024 x 600 resolution screen
- Built-in speaker
- 4.4.2 Android platform
- Front and back cameras
- 8 GB internal memory
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- USB cable
- Screen protector
- Quick Start Guide
- SD Card Reader
- Dimensions: 270x140x20mm (10.6"x5.5"x0.7")
- Weight: 578g
- Manufacturer: SpyPoint
- Manufacturer's number: SP-GEOPAD
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.