The FORCE-XD is the perfect choice for those considering a Trail Camera in the hunting field and acts as an excellent surveillance choice. This special edition camera is ultra-compact and offers a high-performance that users will be sure to enjoy.
With a weather resistant camo bodyshell the FORCE-XD is durable and blends into the natural environment. The device is also capable of capturing 12MP imagery with its high-resolution camera, whilst also offering date, time and temperature stamps on all images that are taken. The FORCE-XD takes colour photos and video by day and black and white imagery during the night-time.
The multi-shot mode takes up to 4 images per detection, as well as an adjustable time lapse, selectable delay and continuous mode, whilst also being MYSPOINT compatible.
Other features that are incorporated into this trail camera are Spypoint's IR Boost Technology, 42 Low-Glow IR LED’s and the built-in 2” configuration screen.
Sub-Second trigger speed
Long Flash range
HD image & video capture
Colour photos by day, black & white by night
IR boost technology
Blur reduction technology
Continuous recording mode
Date, time & temperature stamp on pictures
Built-In configuration screen
Includes mounting bracket & strap
High megapixel camera
Supports SD/HDC memory cards
- Can be powered by a variety of sources: 6x AA batteries, Lithium battery pack or external power supply
- Photo: 10MP
- LEDs: 42 LEDs
- Type of LEDs: Low glow
- Screen: 2" Screen for configuration only (not viewing)
- Photo type: Colour by day, black & white by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (ºCºF)
- Time-lapse mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Flash range: <90
- TriggerSpeed: 0.3s
- Definition: 12MP
- Number of LEDS: 42
- Flash Range: <85'
- Trigger Speed: 0.3 s
- Screen: 2" Configuration
- Photo Type: Colour by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on Pictures: Date, time and temperature (℃/°F)
- Multi-Shot Mode: Up to 4 pictures per detection
- Blur Reduction Technology: No
- Infrared Boost Technology: Yes
- Continuous Mode: Yes
- Video Definition: HD
- Sound Recording: No
- Memory Card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32GB (not included)
- Power: 6 Alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)
- External Power: 12V Power Jack
- Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment: Yes
- Distance Detection Sensor: Up to 75ft
- Motion Sensor: 1 Sensor covering 5 detection zones
- Mount: Standard ¼" -20 tripod
- Jack: 12V Power Jack
- Colour: Camo
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 5.0" x 3.2" (9.6cm x 12.7cm x 8.1cm)
What you get
- Spypoint Force XD
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Strap
- Quick-start Guide
This unit comes with a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer, Spypoint. See the User Manual that comes with the Spypoint Trail Camera.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.