The Thermion is the most revolutionary thermal imaging weapon scope from Pulsar to date. The Thermion combines some of the latest thermal technology into a day scope style design. Consisting of five models; the XM30, XM38 and XM50, which feature a 320x240 12µm thermal sensor and the XP38 and XP50, which feature a 640x480 17µm thermal sensor, which relay to a 1024x768 AMOLED display which offers a true HD experience, giving you improved detail and excellent thermal accuracy.
Thermion models have extreme optical capabilities, with some models reaching up to a 2300m detection range and capable of up to 22.0x magnification (4x digital zoom).
With a magnesium alloy bodyshell, recoil rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3x64 (6000 joules) and a protection rating of IPX7, the Thermion Thermal Imaging Weapon Scope Series are incredibly robust and can perform in temperatures of -25 ℃ to +50 ℃.
Mounting Thermion units has been made easy with their design being compatible with standard 30mm scope rings, requiring no specialised tools or equipment.
The Thermion has incredibly intuitive controls, with substantially sized lens focus and dioptre adjustment rings for better grip and identification, as well as centralised operational buttons that control recording, power (instant on/off) and zoom.
Users can make fast adjustments to the Thermions settings through the conveniently located controller dial. The Thermion has a variety of customisation settings, such as a wide array of adjustable reticles, 8 colour modes and zeroing profile management that stores up to 5 zeroing profiles (with 10 distance coordinates) so the shooter can make quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode displays a magnified image at the top-centre of the display screen, taking up only 10% of the overall field of view. This zoomed-in additional display offers the shooter the ability to hone-in on a target while still maintaining the greater scene, maximising situational awareness.
Using on-board WiFi and the Stream Vision App, the Thermion can connect to a smartphone or tablet for use as a secondary screen or remote control option. Other features include transferring photos & videos, adjusting device settings, motion detection, ballistic calculations and live streaming to online platforms. All in-device recording is saved to the Thermions 16GB internal memory.
The Thermion Series uses a dual-power system, consisting of an internal, built-in battery and an external, quick-change (APS2) power source. Users can run Thermions on both battery packs for a combined run-time or independently. The external APS2 battery pack (included) can be swapped out for an APS3 battery pack (sold separately), which will provide an even longer run time. The Thermion comes supplied with a spare extended turret cap which can be quickly exchanged for when using the larger APS3 battery. Thermion units will always run-off the external battery first and the internal battery second.
New revolutionary electronics mean that Thermion units can Instantly start-up from power saving ‘Display Off’ mode. This quick start-up helps to save energy and thus prolongs operation time
The built-in accelerometer/gyroscope helps aid shooters by notifying them of ‘cant’ greater than 5°, as well as performing an auto-shutdown when in a non-firing/resting position for further power conservation.
- True HD AMOLED 1024x768 display
- Excellent image quality due to a 320x240 12µm (XM models) and 640x480 17µm (XP models) thermal sensor
- Magnesium alloy bodyshell
- Long detection range
- Built-In video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- 8 Colour modes
- Stream Vision compatible
- Built-In WiFi module
- Fits standard 30mm mounting rings
FeaturesHigh Frame Rate
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Thermion Series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
- The Thermion Series boasts high-contrast imagery through their thermal sensors (320x240 12µm or 640x480 17µm).
- The Thermion Series features exceptionally high shock resistance, capable of handling high-powered firearm recoil, up to .375-cal., including smoothbore and airsoft.
- A full complement of digitally displayed reticle solutions ensures quick target acquisition and a richly contrasting sight picture. Choose from an array of reticle patterns, colours and brightness settings.
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Thermion's built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- A built-in accelerometer/gyroscope improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles greater than 5° with an arrow indicating the direction and degree of lateral tilting. Increased angles are denoted with additional arrows. Moreover, the riflescope can be set to auto shutdown when resting in a non-shooting position. Unit operation may be disabled when the vertical angle is greater than 70° or horizontal angle is greater than 30°. The accelerometer feature may be temporarily disabled for continued use at excessive angles.
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Thermion thermal imaging sight is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
- For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Thermion software versions are available.
- Depending on model, Thermion thermal sights detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away.
- The highlight of the Thermion is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS devices which enables you to receive footage in real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct to Youtube.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Thermion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Thermion's capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The Thermion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Magnification: 5.5-22.0x
- Horizontal Field of View: 4.4°
- Detection Range: 2300m
- Thermal Sensor: 12µm
- Dimensions: 402x78x65
What you get
- Pulsar Thermion XM50
- APS3 Rechargeable Battery
- APS Battery Charger
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- APS3 Battery Cover
- Quick-start Guide
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Pulsar. See the User Manual that comes with the Pulsar Thermion XM50.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.