The NM1 SL is the perfect balance between the NEW XL and CL NM1 hunting light models, thanks to a combination of the latest LED technology and ultra-clear 50mm convex lens you can expect to detect eye-shine out to 900m and clear ID through the Scope with the white LED at 350m. The SL offers you a perfect beam balance of being tight enough to reach a long distance yet wide enough to still cover a good amount of area when looking through the Scope, this is the perfect scope mounted hunting lamp.
The NM1 light range has been specifically designed for night hunting, with controls that are close-at-hand. Beam focus, brightness control and all other functions are operated from the tail-switch. So if the hunting lamp is mounted there's no need to reach forward to twist the lens or fumble looking for buttons.
Shooting Legend, Mike Powell, told us:
"The Night Master NM1 Torch - A highly versatile, extremely well built and well thought out torch that for the serious night shooter provides the opportunity to custom build an essential piece of equipment that will cover virtually every eventuality."
Professional Shooter & Magazine Reviewer, Bruce Potts, told us:
"Night Master continue to deliver a premium product at a great price, the new Night Master NM1 is a serious lamp with excellent modular design to custom build yourself with exchangeable LED elements and lens of your colour choice or size, as well as IR LED`s in two different wavelengths, no quarry is safe after dark!"
Tom Sykes, Sykes Media & Photography told us:
"Night Master is a brand that you can rely on to produce superb quality hunting products. The new NM1 lamp series is a fantastic torch with numerous applications, from the hunting field to everyday use."
The switch is quiet and brightness control is smooth with the rotary dimmer. A lock-out function prevents accidental activation and a soft-glow indicator pulsates when the battery power reaches 10%. The indicator light can also be set to activate when the beam is active - an ideal alert if you leave your infrared (IR) LED switched on.
Each and every one of the NM1 range can also be used as an infrared (IR) illuminator to use with any digital or tubed night vision device, available in both 850nm & 940nm you can expect the perfect amount of illumination due to the amount of light control you have through the smooth twist brightness control and rear focus control which are both controlled by the intelligent tail cap - this completely eliminates white-out.
All NM1 models are modular with each-other, meaning that you can easily swap the LED module from one different colour to another or even change the lens size, with no tools required in a matter of seconds.
The NM1 range is our most powerful, versatile and best yet - it is the ONE to trust.
Struggling to decide which LED to go for? Take a look at our LED Catalogue.
- Beam focus from the tail-switch (from flood to spot)
- Long range beam distance
- Lightweight rugged body with HA type III anodising
- Quick change powerful LEDs
- Rapid & smooth brightness control via the rotary switch
- Quiet ON/OFF button (no loud click)
- Smart tail-switch with multi-purpose indicator light
- Various LEDs available; white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- 30mm body tube for easy scope mounting
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery
- No noisy head wobble, which many hunting lights suffer from
- 3-Year Warranty & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LED: High Powered LED available in white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- Beam Distance: 900m eye-shine, 350m ID (based on white LED, ranges for other LEDs may differ).
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- Switch: Intelligent Dimmer Switch with LED Indicator
- Protection: Sealed with o-rings for excellent water resistance (IP65) and improved service life
- Dimensions: 56x30x173mm (189mm length when focused out)
- Weight: 262g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising
- Lens: Specially designed focusable convex lens for maximum beam distance
Total runtime based on 1 x 18650 2900mAh battery, the light will operate at full brightness until the light hits the low battery indicator at 10%, the brightness will then reduce for extended runtime.
- White LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 45mins total runtime
- Red LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- Amber LED: 2hr 15mins on full brightness > 2hrs 30mins total runtime
- Green LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- Blue LED: 1hr 30 mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- IR 850NM LED: 2hr 45mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- IR 940NM LED: 2hrs on full brightness > 3h 30mins total runtime
- UV LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 3hrs total runtime
What you get
- NM1 SL Hunting Light with high powered LED
- 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Silicone grease tube
- Dual Bay intelligent USB charger
- User manual
- 3 year warranty
The NM1 comes with a 3 year warranty from Night Master, see the user manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check your eligibility
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any country Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
On discounted 'sale' products we are unable to offer 0% finance on any of these sale items - any order placed via finance will be cancelled.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Representative examples could be based on the below:
|0% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 0%
● Interest charged = £0
● 12 monthly payments of = £45
● Total amount payable = £600
|19.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £54.96
● 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
● Total amount payable = £654.96
Paying with finance
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a soft credit check is done and only once all security checks have been completed and your deposit has been paid will a hard credit check be made, which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken approximately 15 to 30 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
For any other questions contact us on 01535 610066 or email.
Night Spark Ltd is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646).
NIGHT SPARK LTD is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). Credit is subject to status.
Company number: 05680223
All orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday, we normally dispatch on the same day using the courier DPD for UK orders. For European and International orders we use DPD International Couriers or Royal Mail with the quickest service possible for your destination. Orders received after 2pm may be dispatched the next day. Orders received after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (Monday).
Please do check that the item is not marked as "out of stock", "custom order item", "pre-order" or "available to back-order" if you are expecting your item to be dispatched immediately.
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £40)
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery Before 12:00PM - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Saturday Delivery - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Sunday Delivery - £9.95
- Offshore (Channel Islands & Isle of Man): DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Northern Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Republic of Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Europe: DPD Courier or Royal Mail Tracked - £14.95
Rest of the World
- International: Royal Mail Tracked - £17.95
We would ask that you please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination, (e.g., if you live in Scottish Highlands, please select 'Scottish Highlands & Islands' instead of 'Mainland UK').
When ordering, either online or by phone, please supply your mobile number and/or email address to be able to track your order. If we send via DPD, you will receive a text message or email as soon as your order has been processed, to let you know that your order is ready for dispatch. If we send via Royal Mail (UK or International), please contact us for your tracking number.
1 hour delivery time-slot from DPD
On the day your order is due to be delivered via DPD you will receive a text message or email from DPD, indicating when your order will be delivered. It will be a 1-hour time-slot. If you are unable to accept the parcel at that time, please following the instructions in your message from DPD to arrange a redelivery.
Free UK Delivery
All orders over £40 will receive free delivery within mainland UK. Orders dispatched on our free UK delivery service will be sent by DPD Courier Next Day Delivery Service or Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed. These services normally takes 1 working day and a signature may be required upon delivery of your order.
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands via DPD has an estimated timescale of 2-5 days. In some cases, a notification text with an hours time slot may not be available where DPD have used a 3rd party courier to complete your delivery.
Scottish Highlands - AB10-37, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
European & International Deliveries
For European and International orders, shipping is added automatically when you checkout. For European orders the shipping cost is £14.95, for International orders the shipping cost is £17.95.
Due to the EU-UK trade agreement, customs and duty may be payable on orders shipped from us in the UK to European & International destinations depending on order value and contents, any fees will be calculated upon import to your country.
No VAT & Zero-rated VAT
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax), unless 'ex VAT' (exclusive of VAT) is displayed next to the price. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, VAT (Value Added Tax - 20%) will not be charged and so you will pay the lower, ex-VAT price.
DPD is our chosen provider for courier services. Where appropriate (mainly for small items or European & International destinations) we may use Royal Mail for sending orders. By ordering from www.nightmaster.co.uk you accept that your order and address details will be handled by these companies and any third-party courier providers they employ the services of. For information on their services, please read the Terms & Conditions of Service for DPD and Royal Mail.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your problem, if we are unable to help you resolve the issue via email we will send you a copy of our returns form - if you are returning a product for a refund, please safely package your product and return this back to us in original condition with a copy of your original receipt.
You can download our returns form online, click here.
To view our refund policy, click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.